Buying a washing machine may seem like an easy task but if you don’t keep certain things in mind, you may end up purchasing the wrong machine that may not be according to your preferences. That’s why when you plan to buy washing machine online Noida, keep the things mentioned in the manual prepared just for you!
Different Types of Washing Machines Available
There are many types of washing machines available for the customers. You can choose among them according to your preferences and needs. Let us have a brief look at the features of them to help you choose better:
Categorized on the Basis of their Functions:
1. Fully Automatic Washing Machines
As the name suggests, a fully automatic washing machine does not require your interference in doing its work, it’s completely automatic! Just touch a button, and everything is done automatically. These types of washing machines have a single tub-like container in which everything from washing to rinsing to drying is done. Brands like LG and Haier have great washing machines of this type.
2. Semi-Automatic Washing Machines
Semi-automatic washing machines are partially automatic. Unlike the fully-automatic ones, these require some manual work, such as filling the water, transferring the washed clothes from the washer side to the dryer side, adding detergents, etc.
Categorized on the Basis of Their Loading:
1. Front Load Washing Machine
- Front-load washing machines are always fully automatic.
- They have their doors from the front side and are always single-tub.
- Front-load washing machines generally consume less water while cleaning.
- These are also energy efficient and give better results in less electricity wastage.
- They also have a better cleaning and drying function.
2. Top Load Washing Machine
- Top-load washing machines are available in both fully automatic and semi-automatic types.
- They have a top-load design, and open from the top side.
- You can add laundry in the middle of the cleaning.
- You don’t have to completely bend down while using them, as the door is on the top side.
- They can be fitted in smaller places and are pocket friendly, as they cost less.
3. Dimensions and Preferrable Sizes
Before you buy washing machine online Noida, you must always decide where to keep it, and what are the dimensions of the space where the machine is to be kept. Ignoring or forgetting this step can cause you to end up with either too large or small a machine. Also, check the size of the machine according to the number of members in your family.
- If you have a small space to keep the machine or live in a small place, then you can go for a top-load washing machine as they occupy lesser space.
- A family of four can opt for a capacity of 6-7kg, whereas the ones having a smaller family can buy a smaller one, and the ones having a bigger family can buy a machine with a bigger capacity.
Washing machines were invented to provide ease to mankind. Therefore, if you are planning to buy one, buy it from a good store like Ankur Electricals in Noida for the best experience and services, or you can also buy electrical items online Noida like refrigerators, televisions, etc.